Laser engraving machine maintenance guide:
1. Laser engraving machine should be strictly in accordance with the proper boot sequence is turned on or off the device in use. Note: The laser power must be preheated five minutes!
2. In the laser engraving machine work process, must be ready to detect temperature (optimum working temperature is 25 ~ 30 ℃, the maximum temperature should not exceed 35 ℃, the lowest temperature of not less than 5 ℃), once the water has a warm feeling, immediately changing the water. Changing the water method does not affect the work are: the discharge portion of hot water, then into cold water.
3. Every month, it must be cleaned once a laser tanks, pumps (particularly water pump filter sponge) and out of the water hose. Engraving machine for other peripherals (such as: fan, pump, etc.) are also required to conduct a clean-up
4. Inspect and measure the grounding situation, to determine whether it is working properly
5. regularly (about half the time) to test water protection switch, to determine whether it is working properly
6. Before the daily work boot, observe laser focusing lens is contaminated, if any should be clean. Please note when cleaning the lens reflex not to be too hard, otherwise it will lead to shift the light path! Lens reflex at all levels, focusing lens maintenance should follow the "pollution promptly clean" principle. You must use a special lens cleaning agent to clean
7. Before start work every day, please check whether each limit switch is working properly, to ensure that equipment does not occur in a collision course of their work affect the accuracy of the equipment; equipment before each work, please pay attention to adjust the focal length and lock to ensure that no because the focal length and decrease the impact of processing effects, even mechanical collision
8. After the end of the device to work every day, you should do the cleaning work. In case of power failure, can slowly nudge focusing lens group and the X-axis guide seat, non-violently pulled. The bed should be kept clean, especially the two linear guides, requested after the end of the day the oil clean rail and the rail seat; transformer oil must be added to the linear guides and slide the next day before starting work