how to choose the cnc machine tool?
1. The nature of the cutting materials: wood cutting wood and wood objects are composites. Solid wood can be divided into soft wood, hardwood and modified wood processing and the like; wood composites include laminated veneer lumber, plywood, particleboard, OSB, waferboard, gypsum particleboard, cement particleboard, hardboard, medium density fiberboard, high density fiberboard, block board, laminated timber and so on. Some wood or wood composite artifacts but also through single-sided or double-sided decorative veneer processing.
2. Cutting direction: When cutting wood, wood fiber according to the direction of relative blade wood cutting into vertical, horizontal, end to end, and a longitudinal direction, vertical and horizontal and transverse to the cutting end.
3. The tool rotation direction and the feed direction: According to the machine direction of rotation and arbor timber workpiece feeding direction, determine the tilt direction of the tool on the cutting edge.
4. The tool and workpiece stability: stability in the cutting tool and the workpiece machining process includes several aspects, the stability of the work refers to the workpiece in the cutting of timber in stable feed without the risk of beating. Take measures to strengthen the stability of the workpiece mainly lower center of gravity and increase the contact area of the workpiece.
5. The surface quality requirements: the timber surface quality including surface roughness, geometry and shape position accuracy.